Zie voor meer informatie het Engelse persbericht.
Groupe Renault blijft groeien en noteert nieuw winstrecord voor eerste halfjaar
Financiële resultaten eerste halfjaar 201728-07-2017 Personenauto's
- Registrations increased 10.4% to 1.88 million units.
- Group revenues increased by 17.3% to €29,537 million (+12.2% excluding the effect from the consolidation of AVTOVAZ (1)).
- Group operating margin stood at €1,820 million, representing 6.2% of revenues. Excluding AVTOVAZ, the operating margin increased by 17.9% to €1,817 million (6.4% of revenues, as compared with 6.1% during the first half of 2016).
- Group operating income at €1,789 million (+21.2%) compared with €1,476 million.
- Net income at €2,416 million (+54.2%) compared with €1,567 million.
- Positive Automotive operational free cash flow of €358 million.
- The Group confirms its full-year guidance.
SCHIPHOL-RIJK – Carlos Ghosn, Chairman and CEO of Renault, declared: "The Group posted new record results for a first half-year. These results are due to our product range renewal plan, our geographic expansion and the commitment of all our employees. This achievement puts us on a solid ground for the implementation of our next strategic plan and allows us to confirm our guidance for the year."