Revenues increase 25.2% in the first quarter (+19.7% excluding the impact of the AVTOVAZ consolidation)28-04-2017 Corporate
- Group revenues totaled €13,129 million in first quarter 2017 (€12,560 million excluding AVTOVAZ). The 25.2% increase (19.7% excluding AVTOVAZ) resulted primarily from an increase in the Group’s brand volume and sales to partners.
- First quarter sales rose by 15.8% to 873,678 vehicles (at constant scope, including Lada) in a market that grew 4%.
- Sales volumes and market share increased in all regions. The Renault and Dacia brands set new sales records for a first quarter.
- In Europe, Group registrations rose 10% in a market up 8%, driven by new models and the confirmation of the good results of Kadjar, Clio 4, Captur and Duster.
- Outside Europe, the Group posted a 100% increase in sales in Asia-Pacific and a 31% increase in the Africa-Middle East-India Region.
- The Group is confirming its guidance for the year.
Voor verdere informatie verwijzen wij naar het volledige persbericht.